Internship • Strategic Planner Assistant
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (50 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, Accor, UEFA, FFR, Paris Saint-Germain, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for a Strategic Planner Assistant.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Planning, you will work on issues facing the agency’s clients and on responses to calls for tender.
- Participation in strategic recommendations
- Participation in creative briefs
- Consumer and sectoral analyses
- Definition of brand platforms
- Student in final year of communication/advertising/business school or on a gap year, with some experience in an agency or in advertisement, with tasks related to strategic planning.
- A true passion or affinity with the world of sports
- A strategic planning approach oriented towards creation
- An aptitude for taking ownership of a subject without making stuff up
- An ability to present, write and think in both English and French
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: stage de 6 mois à temps plein
Financial advantages: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance