Permanent contract • Project manager
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (50 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, Accor, UEFA, FFR, Paris Saint-Germain, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for a Project manager to join the 15 employees in the Commercial department.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
Reporting to an Account manager, you will independently manage the various tasks assigned to you, on & oofline
- Strategic reflection and operational recommendations
- Creation of working documents: presentations, reports, etc.
- Creative interface and monitoring
- Monitoring production/planning
- Coordination of participants and monitoring of providers
- De formation Master Commerce ou Communications
- A master’s degree in business or communication
- 1 or 2 years prior experience in the sport industry or communications
- Knowledge of how the graphic production process and digital environment operate
- Able to take the initiative and to be independent
- Recognized interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Be analytical, creative, well organized, rigorous, and proactive
- Strong interest in sport
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: Permanent contract
Financial advantages: According to profile and experience