42 rue des Tilleuls, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt – France
T. : 01 55 95 09 20 – //www.lafourmi.biz
SASU – RCS Nanterre n° 499 449 759
Director of publication: Céline Jobert
OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Some video streams are hosted by YouTube
Website general terms and conditions of use
– Use of the website involves the full and complete acceptance of the general terms and conditions of use described hereafter.
These conditions of use may be changed or added to at any time, website users are therefore encouraged to consult them regularly.
– The website can normally be accessed by users at any time. However LaFourmi may decide to interrupt this for the purpose of technical maintenance. LaFourmi will strive to communicate the dates and times of this intervention to users in advance.
Description of the services provided
– The purpose of the website is to provide information concerning all of the company’s activities.
– LaFourmi strives to publish information on the website that is as accurate as possible. However it cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies and failures to update, be they its doing or the doing of the third parties who provide this information.
– All the information indicated on the website is provided for informational purposes only, and may change. Furthermore, the information displayed on the website is not exhaustive. It is provided subject to modifications having been made since it was published online.
Contractual limitations concerning technical data
– The website cannot be held liable for hardware damage associated with the use of the website. Furthermore, the user of the website commits to access the website using recent hardware that does not contain any viruses and using an up-to-date modern web browser.
– LaFourmi owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, and software.
– Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, or adaptation of all or part of the elements of the website, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written authorization from: LaFourmi.
– Any unauthorized use of the website or any of the elements that it contains will be considered as piracy and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of L.335-2 and subsequent articles of the French Code of Intellectual Property.
Limitations of liability
– LaFourmi cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage made to the user’s hardware while accessing the website and resulting from either the use of hardware that does not meet the specifications indicated above, or the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
– LaFourmi can also not be held liable for indirect damage (such as for example a loss of market share or the loss of a prospect) resulting from the use of the website.
– Interactive spaces (with the possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. LaFourmi reserves the right to delete, without prior formal notice, any content submitted in this space that contravenes the applicable legislation in France, particularly concerning the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, LaFourmi also reserves the possibility to implicate the civil and/or penal liability of the user, particularly in the instance of racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic messages, whatever the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
– The website contains a number of hyperlinks to other websites, which have been added with the authorization of LaFourmi.
However, LaFourmi cannot verify the content of websites visited in this way, and will consequently assume no liability for this.
Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
– Any disputes regarding the use of the website are governed by French law. The competent courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction.